Your treatment may be given on the same day as your diagnosis, but depending on which clinic you visit, you may need to return another day for your treatment.
- Remember to take your eye drops for a few days before your appointment if your doctor or nurse has asked you to
- Arrange transport to and from the clinic – don’t drive!
- Your current glasses for reading and/or distance
- Contact lenses may get in the way of any tests, so have your lens case with you just in case you are asked to remove them for an examination
- Don’t wear any make up to the appointment
Questions you may ask
- What treatment do you recommend, and what does the treatment plan look like?
- How do I book my next appointment?
- Can I use the Vision Coach app?
Questions you may be asked
- Do you have glaucoma?
- Have you had any eye infections recently (sticky, watery eye)?